International Tax Services
Expatriates & Inpatriates
Operating in the global market means comprehensive tax planning, reporting, and compliance. The U.S. tax laws are convoluted and constantly evolving. We are experienced in navigating challenges brought by TSJA and formulating tax planning strategies to limit tax obligations.
Whether you’re a U.S. business looking for opportunities abroad, a globally based business looking for opportunities in the U.S., a non-resident with investment in the U.S, high net worth family or a foreign professional looking to move to the U.S., we will help you to build effective tax structures and succeed.
Our core competencies in the international arena include tax planning, assisting companies with designing global tax structures to minimize U.S. and foreign taxes and developing repatriation strategies centered on the use of foreign tax credits.
We let you breathe easier about tax compliance and focus on business and people you love.
KEY INDIVIDUAL INTERNATIONAL TAX SERVICES
- International Tax Compliance
- Nonresident Tax Compliance
- Tax Treaty Application
- Dual Residency Filing
- Pre-Immigration Tax Planning and Compliance
- International Tax Treaty Analysis and Filing Requirements
- Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) Compliance and Planning
- Controlled Foreign Corporation (CFC) Planning and Analysis
- Foreign Derived Intangible Income (FDII) Compliance and Planning
- Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI) Compliance and Planning
- Section 965 Transition Tax Compliance
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) Compliance and Planning
- Expatriate Taxation
- Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures (SFOC)
- Sections 6038 and 6038A Penalty Relief
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Procedures (OVDP)
- Check-the-Box (CTB) Planning
- IRS Tax Controversy