Business Services – U.S. and Non-U.S.
Consultants, Startups, Established Companies
Our unique insight, industry knowledge, and technical expertise translate into an improved bottom line and simplified tax compliance processes. We expedite all tax and registration filings for business entity formation.
Once your company is formed, our CPAs and Trusted Tax Advisors will work with you to minimize your tax exposure by applying advanced tax planning strategies and extensive knowledge of the tax law. Experienced in IRS audit techniques, we can manage your audit, negotiate with the auditors, and reduce the non-compliance penalties. For those holding an interest in foreign companies, we will help to evaluate and minimize exposure to GILTI.
We let you breathe easier about tax compliance and focus on business and people you love.
US Business Entity Services for US and Non-US persons
- Business Entity Choice Consultation
- Business Entity Formation and Tax Status Election
- Bank Accounts for non-US residents
- Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Outsourced CFO Services
- Business Entity Dissolution
Tax Planning and Compliance
- Partnership, S-Corp, C-Corp Tax Planning and Compliance
- Reporting for Companies with Foreign Partners or Shareholders
- Reporting for entities with CFC interests ( Section 965, GILITI, PFEC)
- Tax Status Election for Traders
- Bitcoin Tax Matters
Tax Controversy Resolution
- Representation of your business before the IRS
- Analysis and technical research to support tax positions
- Preparation of tax protests
- Representation at the IRS Appeals Office
- Penalty Abatement
- Residency audits